Friday, January 29, 2010

Cool Hair

A Cool Hair cut really defines a big part of your image. I remember my brother always tried to have the coolest hair cut around. He will cut and cut his own hair down for hours in the bathroom and every time he came out of it, he has seen crazy hair do and somehow every one liked them. This is all I can remember the style she has:




Cool Hair• A 6-inch mohawk


• A Completely bald head


• sharp wild hair


• Long hair


• small mohawk


• hair done 50/50


• The Krusty see


• And much much more!




There are lots of cool haircut, and if you can see I even had to make a name for my sister look. 50/50 do I call the cool hair style that half of the head cut really short, and the other half does not cut off too short. However, pruning should be done so that the center should be longer than Cool Hairthe others, really complicated to do if you were to ask me. My brother said he wanted to copy the players' soccer team of Germany, Bastian Schweinsteiger, but he never really had to copy them properly.




But the cool hair style really depends on the image you want to express. For example, a shaved head who did not fit most people, or at least would not work for my brother. I would say that the classic cool haircuts for men is a sharp hair, long hair and small Mohawks.




But there are cool styles for different types of men. For teenagers mentioned above Cool Hairis very good, but for parents there is a little different style. A man who always seems to have cool hair do is David Beckham, so I would recommend you to watch him because he always seems to have gorgeous hair we women love so much! Another famous personality that always has great hair cut, one of my favorites, is James Bond. No matter what it represents actors, James Bond will always have great looking cool hair style.




But no matter who, or what style you choose to have, a cool haircut style can only look cool if it is right for you. It all depends on your face shape, hair color - which is a major determining factor in the cool and that is not -, and confidence. A very good tip is to bring style of picture you want to your hairdresser and ask him if it fits you or your match.


By Michelle Diamond




Technorati : , ,

Del.icio.us : , ,

Zooomr : , ,

Flickr : , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment